Application for TLC Indoor Pet Cat
These vouchers cover the full cost to spay or neuter your cat
and one vaccination each for rabies and distemper if done when
the cat is fixed.
Use this application only if you meet all
of the following program requirements:
- Your cats live inside your home as family pets, have indoor litter boxes
and are fed indoors -- otherwise, see our
Outdoor Cat Application.
- You live in our service area -- see
Service Area Map.
- You are over 18 years old -- otherwise, your head of household
(parent or guardian) must apply.
- Your family income (for all adults living in your home combined) is
under $40,000 per year.
- Your cats are over 8 weeks old and you are committing
to care for them as your indoor companion pets
for the remainder of their lives.
- You are committing to get all of your cats fixed
within 30 days of receiving our vouchers.
If you meet these requirements, then:
- The Application is here.
Fill it out and return it to us -- see the Instructions below.
- If you have more cats than fit on one application, add them on a
separate page -- all of your unfixed pet cats must be listed.
- If you have used our program before, you must complete a new application
for any new cats -- and include the information requested on the cats we
fixed for you earlier.
If any of those cats are no longer with you, an explanation is required.
- If you have a relationship with a particular veterinary clinic,
you may request that clinic to spay/neuter your cats and if it's
one of the 30-some clinics that we work with, we'll issue the
vouchers to that clinic.
If not, or if you don't have a preference, we'll select the vet clinic
for you -- typically within 5-15 miles of your home.
- We normally process your application within 1-3 business days, and
- If your application is approved, we'll mail you the vouchers --
which must be used within 30 days of receipt.
Please call the authorized clinic immediately upon receiving the
vouchers to schedule your appointment.
If your application is not approved, we'll try to phone or e-mail you
(but don't always succeed).
If you don't receive your vouchers within a week or so from when you apply,
contact us by phone or email.
- The Application is in pdf-format, which can be viewed with most
modern browsers or with Adobe Reader.
If you can't display the form, you can download the free Adobe Reader from
- You may print out the form, fill it out by hand and mail or fax
it to us.
If you do this, be sure to print the information legibly
using black ink.
- Alternatively, you may fill out the form on your computer.
Use your Tab key to step through the form.
(Shift-Tab steps back to a previous entry.)
Use your Spacebar to place an x in the appropriate check boxes.
You can change or edit your entries by clicking on them.
Signature may be omitted, but Name, Date and Telephone are required.
- After filling out the form on your computer, you may either print
it out and mail or fax it -- or save it to a file and email it to us.
Common reasons why application are not approved:
- Failure to meet one or more of the requirements listed
under Eligibility above.
- Failure to legibly provide all of the information requested on the
- Past abuses of the program, eg., not using vouchers we issued
earlier, using expired vouchers, using vouchers with a clinic other
than that specified, giving vouchers to someone else to use, etc.